Union, SC (FOX Carolina) – The South Carolina Attorney General’s office has announced the Union Grand Jury has returned indictments against Union County Sheriff David Taylor.
The AG says Taylor has been charged with one count of misconduct in office and one count of disseminating obscene material.
The indictment alleges
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Watchdog accuses Duke energy of misleading state regulators.
- Major Winter Storm! Heavy Snow & Arctic Blast Possible Mid March!
- 70 years later, a US Army chaplain's remains are found
- WHOA! 13-year-old catches 55-pound blue catfish
- Doctor under fire for attending virtual court from operating room
- Clemson 2021 early look: Offensive and defensive line
- Police: Man Punches Woman On Subway Platform
- Signs of hope: COVID-19 vaccinations hit record high
- Women leaders you should know and the causes they champion
- VMI Rallies To Eliminate Furman In Overtime, 91-90 At SOCON Tournament