Find out how to watch UFC 251: Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal on July 11.
Welterweight champion Kamaru Usman (16-1-0) and “BMF” champion Jorge Masvidal (35-13-0) headline the main card for UFC 251 on July 11.
UFC 251 will be the first event held at the UFC Fight Island facility on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. Masvidal agreed to participate in the main card on July 5 after Gilbert Burns tested positive for COVID-19 and was removed from the title fight.
How to Watch:
Time: 10 p.m. ET
TV Channel: PPV
Live Stream: You can stream live on ESPN+.
In order to participate, Masvidal reportedly passed a coronavirus antibody test on July 4 and later had to pass three consecutive COVID-19 tests.
Usman, 33, will be defending his belt for the second time after defeating Colby Covington at UFC 245 via a fifth-round technical knockout. He first became the welterweight champion after beating Tyron Woodley via unanimous decision at UFC 235 in 2019.
Meanwhile, Masvidal, 35, last fought
Upstate News Headlines
- South Carolina Reports Highest Daily Total New Covid-19 Infections Friday
- DHEC warns SC at ‘pivotal point’ as state sees highest single-day spike in new virus cases yet
- District: Chase ends with burglary suspect’s arrest on an Upstate school’s property, disrupting dismissal
- TL Hanna apologizes after some parents were upset that they were not able to buy first batch of state championship tickets
- Clemson announces plan to offer COVID-19 testing to community this month
- 72-year-old Lexington SC woman dead after being shot in the face
- Polk County Deputies: Traffic stop turns into drug bust after short struggle with suspect
- Greenville Co. Schools declines rapid COVID-19 tests being offered by state, asks anyone who has symptoms to stay home
- Greenwood police: One injured in shooting on Phoenix St.
- US House votes to decriminalize marijuana at federal level