MADISON, Wis. (AP) — President Donald Trump has filed a lawsuit in Wisconsin seeking to disqualify more than 221,000 ballots in a longshot attempt to overturn Democrat Joe Biden’s win in the battleground state he lost by nearly 20,700 votes.
Trump filed the suit with the Wisconsin Supreme Court on
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- State and local law enforcement work together to secure State House grounds ahead of inauguration day
- Elvis Presley's Graceland starting virtual tours
- A Colorful Retirement Community Transcends Easy Definition in Some Kind of Heaven
- Can Sex and the City Soar Sans Samantha and Address Its White Feminism?
- Post Malone is donating 10,000 of his sold out Crocs to frontline workers
- 17-year-old identified as victim in double fatal shooting in Greer, coroner says
- Congressman Madison Cawthorn: I don’t feel I had any responsibility for them attacking the Capitol
- North Carolina COVID-19 vaccine process latest
- NC sets record for COVID-19 hospitalizations
- North Carolina COVID-19 vaccine changes