Attendees of President Donald Trump’s upcoming rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, must agree not to sue the campaign if they contract coronavirus.Rallygoers are asked to RSVP to gain admission to the event and by registering, they must agree to a disclaimer that states they acknowledge the “inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.””By attending the Rally, you and
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Tips for Landscaping on a Hill
- New COVID-19 Vaccination Site Opens in Spartanburg
- SEC women's basketball tournament begins Wednesday at Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- 2 trains go off the track in Anderson County
- Videocast: Cooler Tuesday; Tracking next rain
- Gardening Question: When can we expect the last freeze in South Carolina?
- Wofford earns No. 2 seed for SoCon tournament; Furman No. 3
- Lady Gaga's dog walker describes harrowing attack as 'very close call with death'
- WHO: 'Premature,' 'unrealistic' COVID-19 will end soon
- Experts just released the first-ever face mask standard