Lee Gelernt, deputy director of the ACLU Immigrants’ Rights Project, tells Rachel Maddow how his organization was suddenly presented with data, including phone numbers, related to immigrant families that had been separated by the United States after months of saying no such data existed.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Pelosi vows action on impeachment trial: 'We must do it'
- SC announces latest number of COVID-19 cases, deaths Thursday
- Fire chief: Man rescued after falling 20 feet down into Gaffney well
- David Halsey arrives for federal court hearing
- Chief: 3 officers involved in Forest City officer-involved shooting
- Biden signs burst of virus orders, requires masks for travel
- Child dies after dog attack in South Carolina
- Install a smart light switch and say: “Alexa, turn off the bedroom lights.”
- Randy Parton, the country singer and Dolly Parton's younger brother, has died after a battle with cancer
- Buffalo supermarket pulling ‘Kansas City BBQ sauce’ off shelves ahead of AFC Championship