PISGAH FOREST, NC (FOX Carolina) – Deputies with the Transylvania County Sheriff’s Office said a man has been charged with murder following a dispute in Pisgah Forest.
According to the sheriff’s office, dispatch received calls at approximately 3:21 p.m. from Larry Lee Landreth and Michel Steven Brewer who were both
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- State and local law enforcement work together to secure State House grounds ahead of inauguration day
- Elvis Presley's Graceland starting virtual tours
- A Colorful Retirement Community Transcends Easy Definition in Some Kind of Heaven
- Can Sex and the City Soar Sans Samantha and Address Its White Feminism?
- Post Malone is donating 10,000 of his sold out Crocs to frontline workers
- 17-year-old identified as victim in double fatal shooting in Greer, coroner says
- Congressman Madison Cawthorn: I don’t feel I had any responsibility for them attacking the Capitol
- North Carolina COVID-19 vaccine process latest
- NC sets record for COVID-19 hospitalizations
- North Carolina COVID-19 vaccine changes