ANDERSON COUNTY, S.C. (FOX Carolina) — Anderson County will undergo emergency repairs to a bridge over Lake Hartwell along I-85 SB.
Beginning next week on April 27th, work will begin on polymer modified asphalt joints on the bridge. This will last about two weeks, crews say.
The southbound lane near mile-marker 14 will be closed from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Drivers should exercise caution in this area.
MORE NEWS – <a href=”https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/sc-air-national-guard-flies-swamp-fox-over-state-hospitals-to-thank-healthcare-workers/article_0f13dc60-8647-11ea-a2de-932f4f882424.html” target=”_blank”>SC Air National Guard flies Swamp Fox over state hospitals to thank healthcare workers</a>
Upstate News Headlines
- Watch Live: Clemson Struggling vs Boston College
- Saturday Morning Tropical Update: Tropical system likely in Caribbean
- South Carolina announces latest COVID-19 update (October 31, 2020)
- RIP Sean Connery: Iconic James Bond Originator Dies at 90
- Illinois QB Brandon Peters Tests Positive for COVID-19, Out vs. Purdue
- US election 2020: Trump criticised over false claim doctors profit from Covid deaths – live updates
- Sean Connery, famed for playing James Bond, dies age 90
- Win or lose, with Trump, prepare for the unimaginable after the election
- Sean Connery dies, iconic “James Bond” actor passes away at 90
- Control of House and Senate at stake in 2020 election