Kids love their toys, and it’s important that you clean your children’s washable toys often. Check the care label, though: Some delicate toys may only be safe to spot clean.
To clean solid plastic toys:
•Place in the dishwasher or soak them for five minutes in a solution of 1/2 cup chlorine bleach and one gallon of water.
•Rinse the toys well and
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Johnson & Johnson receives EUA for COVID-19 shot
- Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine gets emergency use authorization from FDA
- A Virginia officer was fatally shot during a traffic stop. Responding authorities killed the alleged shooter
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC: Feb. 27, 2021
- Why Americans shouldn't turn their noses up at Johnson & Johnson's vaccine
- History & Hope: Author shares story of family's role in Montgomery bus boycotts
- Trump makes fundraising moves ahead of CPAC speech
- Official: 3 dead in small plane crash in northeast Georgia
- Rutherford Co. deputies locate man wanted for burning parts of church, leaving satanic drawings
- History & Hope: Retired school leader says young people should 'continue to fight' for social justice