No need to manually flip a switch — these lights turn on and off with the sun! Not only are solar-powered outdoor lights great energy savers, but they can be placed virtually anywhere on your property since they don’t require a power outlet to work.
Check out these 10 different types to show off your outdoor space in its best
Upstate News Headlines
- Idiot eats the Carolina Reaper Chilli – Severe pain and panic is the result!
- Household spread of COVID-19 is common and quick, new CDC study finds
- PIZZA FRIES (BECAUSE WHY NOT?) | SAM THE COOKING GUY
- Dabo: Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence won't play in Notre Dame game
- Uiagalelei rallies No. 1 Clemson to 34-28 win over BC
- Judge orders Postal Service to take 'extraordinary measures' to deliver ballots on time
- Gas prices below $2: Coming to a gas station near you (if they're not already)
- Boston College vs. Clemson Football Highlights
- DHEC Reports 831 New Cases of Covid-19 in South Carolina
- England announces monthlong lockdown as UK virus cases pass 1 million