There’s been no restriction hangover in China, with the world’s most populous nation quickly reopening to domestic tourism.
After bungling the initial outbreak, China has pulled off an extraordinary feat – almost eliminating the virus among its 1.4 billion people.
And with the virus almost behind it, China is turning its attention to economic recovery, starting with its answer to Oktoberfest.
From the eastern city of Qingdao, China correspondent Bill Birtles reports.
Read more here: https://ab.co/34RePhD
#ABCNews #breakingnews #ABCNewsAustralia
Subscribe to us on YouTube: http://ab.co/1svxLVE
Go deeper on our ABC News In-depth channel: https://ab.co/2lNeBn2
You can also like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/abcnews.au
Or follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/abcnews_au
Or even on Twitter: http://twitter.com/abcnews
Upstate News Headlines
- Tree splits home in half, separating family in Spartanburg Co.
- Tim Tebow on how Justin Fields’ Heisman chances change with Trevor Lawrence’s absence | First Take
- Greenville Co. Schools has plan to get wifi to all students in the county
- DHEC doctor gives tips for voting safety, Halloween safety
- Taking the fright out of holidays during the pandemic
- Trees down, storm damage in Travelers Rest
- Videocast: Frost and Freezing
- Police investigating robbery at Spartanburg BB&T branch
- You can’t screw this up! 12 gift cards that are perfect for any recipient