The Children’s Museum of the Upstate officially opened to the public on July 7! After being closed for two months, and a successful month of camps, TCMU is so excited to welcome the Upstate community back into the museum again.
Revised Museum Hours
Both locations will be open with revised hours:
The Spartanburg location will require timed ticketing, which can be reserved at https://www.tcmupstate.org/spartanburg-visit.
New Health & Safety Procedures
At TCMU, changes have been made to ensure the health and safety of all visitors and TCMU staff.
- Adult visitors will be required to wear a mask—children are encouraged to do so, but not required. Masks will be available for purchase, as available.
- All TCMU staff will have their temperatures checked upon arrival and asked to stay home if they are feeling sick.
- High-touch toys and props have been reduced on the floor and new sanitizing wipe stations have been installed for parents to utilize before, during and after play.
- TCMU museum spaces will be cleaned on a rigorous schedule throughout the day and the entrance has been revised to encourage social distancing.
For more information about what is new at TCMU visit https://www.tcmupstate.org/reopening.
TCMU Is Excited to Have You Back
Above all, TCMU remains committed to it’s new mission of igniting a community of compassionate problem solvers through intentional and inclusive play. Every day the museum was closed to help stop the spread of COVID-19, TCMU lost much needed admission revenue needed to bring our mission to life. If you are interested in supporting TCMU’s reopening please considering making your best gift at https://www.tcmupstate.org/donate.
We can’t wait to play with you again!
More Summer Family Fun
- Watch Greenville School Board Meeting on Student Mental Health Support: 5/11/2021
- Greenville’s Glow Lyric Theatre Announces Return of Summer Theater Festival
- Greenville Drive Host Six Games This Week at Fluor Field!
- Greenville SC Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in Upstate SC
- 2021 Upstate South Carolina Farmers Market Guide
- Greenville Rec Waterparks Open May 29th
- 35th Annual Greenville Greek Food Festival Returns May 14th
- 2021 Greenville Drive Season: A Fans Guide
- The Clock is Ticking on Spring Skunk Fest Tickets
- Rain Forces Greenville Drive to Open 2021 Season Wednesday Night