GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) — An Upstate blood bank is helping supply a possible treatment for the coronavirus, but they need plasma donations from virus survivors to make it possible.
It’s part of the new COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma program.
The FDA says it’s possible the plasma from someone who has
Upstate News Headlines
- Watch Disney's Beautiful First Trailer for Raya and the Last Dragon
- It Still Stings: The Lasting Loss of Clone High’s Frozen Finale
- ABCs of Horror: “U” Is for Urban Legend (1998)
- FINNEAS Shares New Single “Can't Wait To Be Dead”: Listen
- After a Strong Start, HBO's The Undoing Loses Sight of What It's Doing
- Girls' Chet “JR” White Dead at 40
- King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard Announce 2 Albums, Share New Song
- Joe Buck, Troy Aikman Were the Victims of an Inside Job: TRAINA THOUGHTS
- Texas vs. Kentucky, Kansas vs. Tennessee Headlines SEC/Big 12 Challenge
- Trump cuts short pre-election interview as Covid stimulus bill moves closer – live