When the weather outside is frightful, you want to feel warm and delightful. (How’s that for poetry?) But that can be a bit tricky if you’re the type that’s chronically cold—unless, of course, you’re prepared to wear several layers of sweatpants and sweatshirts or pay even higher utility bills.
Enter: An electric blanket. Thanks to insulated wires sewn into fabric
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Family and Anderson County Council remember the life of Council woman Gracie Floyd
- Car thief lectures mother of child found in stolen SUV
- Dr. C answers questions about the COVID-19 vaccince
- COVID-19 relief funds headed to group homes across SC
- U.S. nears 400K COVID-19 deaths
- Tax filing date pushed back
- SC state parks offer mountains to sea virtual field trips
- Prisma Health opens high-volume vaccination site in Greenville
- Update on South Carolina Vaccine distribution in S.C.
- South Carolina man who reportedly took selfie in U.S. Capitol charged