The chicken statue in front of the Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, Family Restaurant and Bakery on May 28, 2020. | Ben Hasty/MediaNews Group/Reading Eagle via Getty Images
Shaming people who don’t wear face masks is popular, but it won’t really change anyone’s mind.
They all start in the middle.
The videos, blurry and shaky, look like the beginning of a found-footage movie, one of those horror flicks where you don’t know what you’re looking at it until it becomes impossible to miss. In this case, it’s a first-person point of view. Our cameraperson, a woman in Scottsdale, Arizona, is slapping masks out of a display.
This woman in Scottsdale, Arizona was super upset with Target for selling face masks. So upset in fact, that she attacked their display….pic.twitter.com/ye9LiDz0JH
— Rex Chapman (@RexChapman) July 5, 2020
“This shit’s fucking over,” she says, again and
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC warns SC at ‘pivotal point’ as state sees highest single-day spike in new virus cases yet
- District: Chase ends with burglary suspect’s arrest on an Upstate school’s property, disrupting dismissal
- TL Hanna apologizes after some parents were upset that they were not able to buy first batch of state championship tickets
- Clemson announces plan to offer COVID-19 testing to community this month
- 72-year-old Lexington SC woman dead after being shot in the face
- Polk County Deputies: Traffic stop turns into drug bust after short struggle with suspect
- Greenville Co. Schools declines rapid COVID-19 tests being offered by state, asks anyone who has symptoms to stay home
- Greenwood police: One injured in shooting on Phoenix St.
- US House votes to decriminalize marijuana at federal level
- Buncombe deputies searching for missing man