Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the 34th annual Greenville Greek Festival has switched to a drive-thru food pick up option called “Opa To Go.” The event will be held Aug. 28 and 29 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Aug. 30 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Upstate News Headlines
- Making Scary Candy With Stump Sohla
- The Man Who Eats Roadkill
- Can This Chef Cook A 3-Course Meal With A Waffle Iron?
- I Tried To Recreate 4 Disney Halloween Treats • Tasty
- 10 Minute Morning Yoga For Back Pain
- Family Recreates McDonald’s Drive-Thru
- U.S. Marshals hunt for 'dangerous fugitive' wanted for drug trafficking, officials say
- This Is That Story Marathon • Spooky Edition
- Downtown Greenville’s open-air ice skating rink will return this holiday season, tickets on sale now
- I Survived A Plane Crash As A Baby