Most of the Swamp Rabbit Trail will reopen at noon on Monday, May 4. There will be a signed bypass to guide users around Falls Park & Cancer Survivors Park parts of the trail. Falls Park, Cleveland Park & Cancer Survivors Park will remain closed.
The City of Greenville will reopen a majority of the Swamp Rabbit Trail at noon on Monday, May 4. There will be a signed bypass to guide trail users around Falls Park and the Cancer Survivors Park portions of the trail. Cleveland Park Drive and Lakehurst Street will also be opened for pedestrian traffic. Falls Park, Cleveland Park and the Cancer Survivors Park will remain closed. Cleveland Park shelters, restrooms, playgrounds and fitness equipment will also remain closed.
The reopening of the Swamp Rabbit Trail is contingent on all trail users practicing appropriate social distancing and only using the trail as a thoroughfare, with no stopping, sitting or congregating. The use of a face covering is recommended. Trail usage will be monitored and conditions will be assessed daily. Learn more at greenvillesc.gov
More articles you will enjoy …
- Weekend Things to Do in Greenville South Carolina
- Horizon Records Hosting a Yard Sale This Saturday
- Greenville Drive Host MARVEL Super Hero July 3rd
- Greenville Live Music Preview: June 23-27th
- Greenville Drive Hosting Blood Drive Saturday
- Greenville MD Says Vaccine is Key to Covid-Free Living
- Things to Do Today in Greenville and the Upstate
- Greenville Food Trucks Share Their Favorite Menu Items
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Greenville Swamp Rabbits Advance to Eastern Conference Finals