Student's Chromebook catches fire during Zoom class

  • By cvbizz
  • August 26, 2020
  • 0
  • 17 Views

via wyff.com

Share This Post!

A North Carolina school district is issuing a warning to parents about Chromebook laptops in the wake of a parent reporting their son’s laptop malfunctioned. In an email to parents, Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools said Chromebooks should never be left plugged in and unsupervised for long periods of time, especially overnight. A viewer sent sister station WXII a series of pictures of a damaged Chromebook that

..... Read full article


Upstate News Headlines