COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) The University of South Carolina announced Saturday that a student living in a residence hall on their Columbia campus has tested positive for coronavirus.
University officials say they were made aware of the case on March 20. The residence hall is located on the Columbia campus.
Upstate News Headlines
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Shooting on Interstate 26 near Charleston kills man
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (November 2020)
- On the Move: Mikaela Duchnak
- Residents in Easley complain of mass power outage on Thanksgiving morning