The South Carolina Forestry Commission has declared a statewide burning ban beginning on April 7.
The ban prohibits burning yard debris; prescribed or controlled burns; and campfires or any other recreational open burning outside of city or town limits.
After consulting with the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental
Upstate News Headlines
- Charlie Morton Flips His Own Postseason Narrative in Game 3
- ‘Darkest days in history’: Expert reacts to Covid-19 milestone
- South Korean officials find ‘no direct link’ between flu vaccine and recent deaths
- Crew killed when US Navy training aircraft crashes in Alabama
- Navy: 2 onboard training plane killed in Alabama crash
- CDC warns of multi-state Listeria outbreak linked to deli meats
- Call for local businesses to support fallen Greenville County Deputy
- Antonio Brown Timeline: The Path From the Patriots to the Buccaneers