Spartanburg, SC (FOX Carolina) – Monday, officials with Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System issued a statement about employee exposure to COVID-19.
The hospital said they are aware of several healthcare workers who have tested positive for COVID-19 and have acted quickly to notify any patient or employee, those people have come
Upstate News Headlines
- Dodgers Win Game 6 to Claim First World Series Title Since 1988
- World Series 2020 Game 6: Tampa Bay Rays v Los Angeles Dodgers – live!
- Egg-napping male penguin couple steals the nest of a female penguin couple
- Pre-election voting surpasses half of all 2016 ballots cast with week left until Election Day
- Donald Trump's campaign investigating 'attack' on website
- New York Times: Tax records show Trump had over $270 million in debt forgiven after failing to repay lenders
- Trump uses outdated thinking in attempt to woo suburban women: I’m ‘getting your husbands back to work’
- ‘This is Us’ veers into current events, while introducing a new twist
- Kazakhstan embraces Borat catchphrase in new tourism campaign: ‘Very nice!’
- LeBron James, CNN Films to produce documentary on the 1921 Tulsa race massacre