SPARTANBURG, S.C. (FOX Carolina) — Spartanburg Regional Healthcare has released the latest numbers on testing statewide.
As of May 1st, the total number of patients tested statewide is 3,926.
Total number of patients tested at drive-thru collection sites April 24-30:
▪ USC Upstate: 609
▪ Cherokee Medical Center: 108
Upstate News Headlines
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Shooting on Interstate 26 near Charleston kills man
- 8 Ways to Watch Movies Online with Friends and Family This Holiday Season
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (November 2020)
- On the Move: Mikaela Duchnak
- Residents in Easley complain of mass power outage on Thanksgiving morning
- Covid-19 fact generator: A handy tool for your Thanksgiving dinner