SPARTANBURG, SC (FOX Carolina)- The Spartanburg Soil and Water Conservation District honored Spartanburg High School’s Envirothon team with a unique token of recognition on Friday.
The school was presented with a sapling from the original "Survivor Tree" from the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, according to Spartanburg Soil and Water.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 814 new and probable COVID-19 cases and 15 deaths reported in South Carolina April 14th
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- Daily Cleaning Tasks All Offices Must Complete
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May
- Live Music Returns With a New Series at Columbia Speedway
- Greenville CVS Pharmacies Showing Available Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments Tuesday
- How To Know When Your Drain Has a Serious Problem