Grim numbers out of Spartanburg, healthcare leaders there said they’re dealing with the highest number of in-patient COVID-19 hospitalizations since the pandemic began. A doctor with Spartanburg Regional spoke at Monday night’s Spartanburg City Council meeting, offering an extra word of caution ahead of thanksgiving.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- Small numbers of protesters gather at fortified US capitols
- Parler's homepage now has brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- The Latest: Slovakia wants tests for nearly all in nine days
- Colleton County deputy dies from COVID-19 complications