The City of Rock Hill is establishing a community clinic to administer the COVID-19 vaccination in York County. Rock Hill officials said the clinic will be located at the Galleria Mall, 2301 Dave Lyle Blvd, Rock Hill, SC 29730, in the space formerly occupied by Home South and Goody’s. Operating hours are Tuesdays through Fridays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. by appointment only starting Jan. 22. Appointments are required and will follow the guidelines for phased eligibility outlined by DHEC, with availability dependent upon the number of doses received each week from DHEC. Those who are eligible can submit a Piedmont Medical Center vaccine request form (link at www.cityofrockhill.com/COVID19) to be ready to schedule an appointment when available. Email addresses are required for registration.
Appointments for second doses will be made at the time the first shot is given. Patients are highly encouraged to receive their second dose from the same provider who administered the first. Appointments will be filled weekly based on the number of vaccine doses we expect to receive. When no additional appointments are available, patients will be instructed to check back online to schedule appointments as they become available
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Acting Capitol Police Chief Warns Of Threats To ‘Blow Up The Capitol’ When Biden Addresses Congress
- Home Security Footage Shows Shooting of Lady Gaga’s Dog Walker, Theft of Dogs
- New flower species discovered in Pickens County
- Cherokee County deputies investigating death of homeless person found near 6th St.
- US carries out airstrikes in Syria targeting Iranian-backed militia structures
- Teachers in Georgia will soon be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine
- Fire crews rescue man trapped in Spartanburg FD elevator shaft
- 921 confirmed new cases reported, 939 hospitalizations in SC due to COVID-19
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo denies former aide's sexual harassment allegations
- Alcohol delivery could be coming to South Carolina