ANDERSON, SC (FOX Carolina) – The South Carolina Association for Justice (SCAJ) announced the passing of federal Judge G. Ross Anderson.
Anderson County clerk of court Richard Shirley said Judge Anderson passed away in his sleep Tuesday morning. He was 91-years-old.
“Judge Anderson was one of the original founders of
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A Look at President Trump’s final day in office
- Goat Girl Examine Humanity's Appetite for Self-Destruction on Apocalyptic New Single, “Badibaba”
- Hand Habits Announces dirt EP, Shares Lead Single “4th of july”
- Paste Power Ranking: The 5 Best TV Shows on Right Now, from WandaVision to Dickinson
- Peaky Blinders Creator: A Movie “Is Going to Happen”
- If 2021 already seems like too much, there's a hotline that urges people to call in and scream
- Mets fire GM after he sent explicit texts to female reporter
- Streaming: Necessary, Necessary Evil, or Just Evil? Touring Musicians Weigh In
- CDS announces matching gift challenge
- 8 Spots for Italian Dining in Charleston