South Carolina considers shutting Bald Rock Heritage Preserve because of graffiti (photo of Bald Rock Heritage Preserve from Getty Images)
South Carolina Department of Natural Resources says they are considering keeping Bald Rock Heritage Preserve in Greenville County closed permanently if people don’t stop painting graffiti on the rocks. The closure would be a last-ditch measure, spokesperson Greg Lewis said, but it is being considered.
Officials are asking the public to report any illegal activity at the preserve. “Hopefully if the public gets involved and can help report the acts of vandalism that have happened… we’ll be able to keep it and let folks who love it enjoy it,” Lucas said.
Oboz Footwear launches new podcast featuring gear and hiking experts
Does your podcast rotation need a boost? Oboz Footwear is launching a new podcast called True to the Trail, which will explore the beauty and power of the
Upstate News Headlines
- Official Winter Forecast 2020 – 2021
- 2020-2021 Greenville Swamp Rabbits Season Preview
- Upcoming Major Snowstorm May Impact North Carolina Mountains
- Clemson Men’s Basketball Defeat Purdue
- JUDGES SHUT DOWN TRUMP’S CLAIM OF ELECTION IRREGULARITIES IN COURT-NBC NEWS
- Health Experts Fear Thanksgiving Covid Spike | NBC Nightly News
- How Fast-Tracked Covid Vaccines May Impact Future Immunizations | NBC News NOW
- Dabo Swinney updates latest on injuries going into Pitt game
- Clemson is too low! – Max reacts to the first College Football Playoff rankings | First Take
- Finebaum shocked CFP Rankings: #1 Alabama #2 Notre Dame #3 Clemson #4 Ohio State | GET UP