COLUMBIA, S.C. (FOX Carolina) — The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental announced the latest numbers of cases of coronavirus cases.
DHEC has reported four additional deaths since yesterday, and 132 new cases in the state.
This brings the total of people confirmed with COVID-19 in South Carolina to
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate police continue to search for missing woman
- Watch the adorable moment 3 penguins left their aquarium to play in the snow
- Driver killed in Upstate wreck, troopers say
- DHEC: More vaccine coming to South Carolina
- South Carolina health leaders give update on COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- A Lookknat Bodycam footage of Stephon Hopkins
- SC DHEC vaccine update – Feb. 24
- Toddler killed in mobile home fire
- Missing fourth grader in Laurens Co.
- Two in hospital after head-on crash on Hwy 11