ANDERSON, SC (FOX Carolina) – SLED confirmed Friday that a bar in Anderson County had its liquor license suspended for failure to comply with the governor’s executive order barring all restaurants and pubs in the state from any service other than takeout or delivery. Temporary takeout orders of beer and
Upstate News Headlines
- ABCs of Horror: “X” Is for Xtro (1982)
- ‘Great Influenza’ author outlines what herd immunity supporters won’t say
- What the next GDP figure will — and won’t — mean
- The FDA approved remdesivir to treat Covid-19. Scientists are questioning the evidence.
- Is your local McDonald’s ice cream machine broken? A new map has the answer (finally).
- Analysis: Trump seizes on one Biden debate comment as Covid cases hit a record
- Hear Trump speak after voting in-person in Florida
- Cat 3 Major Hurricane Zeta Track & Impact Forecast – Jamaica, La, Ms, Al, Fl – WeatherMan Plus
- Boris Johnson’s credibility takes a hit
- Wisconsin QB Knocks Off Illinois Defender’s Helmet on Fumble Return