Union, SC (FOX Carolina) – The Union County Sheriff’s Office says a man is charged after lying about being exposed to the novel coronavirus.
According to the sheriff, 43-year-old Robert Cullum told his employer he was exposed to COVID-19 through his son, who had tested positive for the disease.
Upstate News Headlines
- #1 Clemson vs Pittsburgh Highlights Plus Dabo’s Postgame Comments
- 1 dead, 14 injured following shooting at Aiken nightclub
- Troopers: Passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- Upstate Weather: Heavy Rain Arrives Sunday Night
- Upgrading Your Thanksgiving Leftovers (4 Ways)
- DHEC Announces Nearly 1800 Covid-19 Infections :: November 28th
- John Travolta posts emotional message thanking his fans for their support following his wife’s death
- Heartwarming Video Shows 16-Year-Old Dog as He Finally Finds His Family
- Local tree farms busy as families look to make new traditions
- Police ID woman killed; family says she was 5 months pregnant