RUTHERFORD COUNTY, NC (FOX Carolina)- A man suspected of killing a man in 2018 passed away Monday morning in Asheville, according to the Rutherford County Sheriff’s Office.
Jason Butler suffered brain bleeding, according to the sheriff’s office, although the exact cause of his death has not yet been released.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Hospitals will receive less COVID-19 vaccine doses than requested, SCHA says
- DC police identify suspect in connection to officer pinned to door at Capitol during riot
- Willie Nelson, 87, receives COVID-19 vaccine
- President Trump to leave Washington on morning of inauguration
- IRS: Tax filing season will start February 12
- Lawsuit filed against ACSO over shooting involving teen girl
- Capturing the moment: Spartanburg County kids given disposable cameras
- Field Notes: Breonna Taylor's lasting impact on Louisville
- SBI called to investigate suspicious package in Buncombe county
- Clemson Athletics reports seven positive COVID cases in latest round of testing