BEREA, SC (FOX Carolina) – The South Carolina State Board of Education has suspended the educator certificate of Jeffrey Maness, the former Athletic Director of Berea High School who resigned in late 2019.
The Board made the decision on December 8 of this year.
According to the <a href=”https://ed.sc.gov/state-board/state-board-of-education/minutes-orders/state-board-of-education-orders-of-disciplinary-action/2020-state-board-of-education-orders-of-disciplinary-action/december-2020-disciplinary-orders/maness-jeffrey-e-consent-order-of-suspension-pdf/” target=”_blank”>Board’s
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- One dead after early morning house fire, fire chief says
- DHEC fixes vendor issue that impacted COVID-19 tracking; new data released
- Police arrest man in DC who had loaded handgun, fake inaugural credentials
- Prisma health to keep COVID-19 testing sites open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Parts of the Upstate are seeing Snow Saturday
- South Carolina Reports 4,671 New Cases of Covid-19 Saturday
- Smokers in some states eligible for COVID-19 vaccine sooner, sparking frustration among others
- Woman Goes on Destructive Joyride in Stolen Postal Truck
- Flurries spotted in parts of Upstate, no accumulation expected