COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – The South Carolina Department of Revenue said Tuesday the deadline to file tax returns in the state has been extended to June 1 due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The SCDOT said penalties and interest will not be charged if payment is made by June 1.
Upstate News Headlines
- A Covid-19 Vaccine is Coming. CDC Looking at Who Should Get Covid Vaccine First
- Here’s How the Massive Covid-19 Vaccine Distribution Network is Preparing for Rollout
- Brian Kelly previews potential Notre Dame rematch vs. Clemson in ACC Championship
- Greenville county council approves second reading of sewer proposal
- Clemson gears up for possible spring semester changes
- Greenville man stuck battling COVID-19 in Virginia
- FBI searching for South Carolina bank robber
- NY man running across country as cancer fundraiser passes through the Upstate
- ‘Lights on Clemson’ gets underway
- Police: Murder suspect who fled home detention arrested in NC