(FOX Carolina) – A South Carolina state senator says the state’s beaches will be re-opened next week.
In a short Facebook post, Stephen Goldfinch (R-Dist. 34) said beach access would once again be reopened next week. His post, however, did not indicate if this would be by order of governor
Upstate News Headlines
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- Dispatch: Crews tackle fire at residence in Spartanburg
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County
- Turkey Day 5-Can Run marks 29th year
- News Update from FOX Carolina
- Happy Thanksgiving, Clemson style
- Week 12 Thursday Injury Report: Russell Okung working his way back