The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) today announced 451 new confirmed cases and 8 new probable cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19, 20 additional confirmed deaths and no new probable deaths.
This brings the total number of confirmed cases to 105,905, probable cases to 1,048, confirmed deaths to 2,185, and 103 probable deaths.
The total number of individual test results reported to DHEC yesterday statewide was 3,930 (not including antibody tests) and the percent positive was 11.5%.
Covid-19 News & Notes
- Prisma Health Vaccine Task Force Dispels Four Common Covid-19 Vaccine Myths
- Greenville CVS Pharmacies Showing Available Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments Tuesday
- Covid-19 in South Carolina: April 22 Update
- All South Carolina Residents 16 and Older Can Schedule Covid-19 Vaccine Starting March 31st
- North Carolina to Offer Covid-19 Vaccine to All Residents 16 and Over April 7th
- South Carolina health officials release latest COVID-19 update for March 25, 2021
- Georgia to open Covid-19 Vaccine Eligibility to Everyone 16+ Starting Thursday
- Why you can’t compare Covid-19 vaccines
- Greenville CVS Pharmacies Showing Open Covid-19 Appointments Sunday
- Hamilton Inspired ‘Not Throwing Away My Shot’ Video Encourages People To Get Vaccine