COLUMBIA, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – The South Carolina Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services (SCDPPPS) and the South Carolina Board of Paroles say the y’re working to release inmates in a timely fashion while still developing technological solutions to allow hearings to continue.
SCDPPPS says they’ve released 202 inmates
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC Reports Over 1000 New Covid-19 Infections Sunday
- Completed Wisconsin recount confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- 10 Biggest Fast Food SUCCESSES Of All Time!!!
- $5,000 relief checks on the way to 60 business owners challenged by the pandemic
- Trump Appears to Throw Georgia Governor Kemp Under the Bus for Election Loss
- Clemson Moves to #3 in Latest AP College Football Poll
- Coroner’s office identifies passenger killed in collision north of Easley
- COVID-19 Vaccines Likely To Be Distributed Before Biden Inaugurated, Doctor Says
- DHEC: Two Upstate counties see highest number of new cases in latest COVID-19 update
- GCSO: Possible kidnapping victim located safe, carjacking investigation still ongoing