COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Lines could be shorter than usual at polling places across South Carolina on Tuesday after record numbers of voters cast ballots in advance of Election Day.
The State Election Commission reported Monday that 1.2 million people had already voted in advance of Election Day.
Upstate News Headlines
- Silver Alert active for elderly man last seen in Hickory
- Many shoulder blame after Panthers drop winnable game in Minnesota
- Teddy Bridgewater's return to Minnesota filled with disappointment
- What They Said: Postgame Quotes from Panthers-Vikings
- Deputies: Three suspects captured after chase and gunfire exchanges with deputies, homeowners
- How The U.S. Plans To Distribute Covid-19 Vaccines
- Tigers getting healthy just in time for road contest at Virginia Tech
- Discussing Trevor Lawrence’s future with Clemson