On Monday, South Carolina Education Superintendent Molly Spearman announced she tested positive for COVID-19. Spearman said she was tested on Dec. 31 and was self-quarantined after being identified as a close contact to her husband and her son, who both tested positive for the virus. “Our family is in good spirits and is fortunate to have only mild symptoms,” Spearman tweeted. “We will continue to
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update: January 21, 2021
- Watch as tidal wave slams Manado Indonesia
- New Mexico County Commissioner Arrested at DC Checkpoint
- Can your Covid-19 mask protect you from getting the stomach bug?
- QAnon believers hit with disappointment after President Biden’s inauguration
- Details on President Biden’s COVID-19 plan covers vaccine and PPE shortages and reopening schools
- Hare are Clemson Football’s Top 5 Plays Of 2020
- Biden revokes Trump report promoting 'patriotic education'
- 3 officers fire at man waving gun who would not obey commands, chief says
- When is the best time to sleep? How to calculate your perfect bedtime using your body's clock