After two long months, the Greenville Zoo — and other tourist attractions across South Carolina — are reopening as the number of new coronavirus cases plateaus in the state.
Gov. Henry McMaster in his latest order lifted restrictions on arcades; tourist attractions such as museums, aquariums, planetariums, zip lines, bumper cars
Upstate News Headlines
- Idiot eats the Carolina Reaper Chilli – Severe pain and panic is the result!
- Household spread of COVID-19 is common and quick, new CDC study finds
- PIZZA FRIES (BECAUSE WHY NOT?) | SAM THE COOKING GUY
- Dabo: Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence won't play in Notre Dame game
- Uiagalelei rallies No. 1 Clemson to 34-28 win over BC
- Judge orders Postal Service to take 'extraordinary measures' to deliver ballots on time
- Gas prices below $2: Coming to a gas station near you (if they're not already)
- Boston College vs. Clemson Football Highlights
- DHEC Reports 831 New Cases of Covid-19 in South Carolina
- England announces monthlong lockdown as UK virus cases pass 1 million