Saluda, SC (FOX Carolina) – Deputies in Saluda County have charged three people with involuntary manslaughter after a sheriff’s office discovered a body early Sunday morning.
According to deputies, on April 5, they along with EMS responded to an address off Oakdale Drive where they found Joseph Glenn Grubbs, Jr.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- College & high school baseball action scheduled at Fluor Field before the Drive season opener
- Greenville Drive to Host Additional College & High School Baseball Games
- Phase 1B of COVID vaccine distribution begins on March 8 in SC. Here's who can get vaccinated
- Watch Live: FBI head faces questions on extremism, Capitol riot
- Vernon Jordan, civil rights leader and close ally of Bill Clinton, dies
- The 10 Best Albums of February 2021
- The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run Boasts New SpongeBob Look, Same SpongeBob Silliness
- Japanese Breakfast Announces New Album Jubilee, Shares “Be Sweet”
- Next up! South Carolina moves to next group for COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Beginning March 8th South Carolina Residents 55 and Older Can Schedule Covid-19 Vaccination