South Carolina (FOX Carolina) – Thursday, South Carolina U.S. Representative Joe Cunningham announced he would begin self quarantining after learning he came into contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the post made on Cunningham’s Twitter account, the contact happened with another member of Congress.
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC: 1,612 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 35 confirmed deaths in SC
- Sheriff’s office arrest man on fentanyl trafficking, stolen firearm charges in Buncombe Co.
- LIVE: Deadly crash involving State Transport Police blocking Pleasantburg Dr. near E. North St.
- Upstate man suffering from COVID-19 fights for his life in Virginia hospital
- SLED: Man charged with assault after June incident at an Upstate Bantam Chef restaurant
- US tightens definition of service animals allowed on planes
- Former S.C. jail officer charged with having sex with inmate
- Spartanburg deputies respond to a Marathon vandalized by bullet holes
- Police: 60-year-old man charged with rape, kidnapping in 1992 sex crime
- Deputies say Buncombe County man charged with multiple crimes involving sexual assault of a minor