Caroline Giuliani, the daughter of President Donald Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, is urging Americans to “end this nightmare” by voting for Democratic nominee Joe Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris.
In a piece for <a href=”https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2020/10/rudy-giulianis-daughter-on-voting-for-biden” target=”_blank”>Vanity Fair</a> published Thursday, she called
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Major Winter Storm! Heavy Snow & Arctic Blast Possible Mid March!
- 70 years later, a US Army chaplain's remains are found
- WHOA! 13-year-old catches 55-pound blue catfish
- Doctor under fire for attending virtual court from operating room
- Clemson 2021 early look: Offensive and defensive line
- Police: Man Punches Woman On Subway Platform
- Signs of hope: COVID-19 vaccinations hit record high
- Women leaders you should know and the causes they champion
- VMI Rallies To Eliminate Furman In Overtime, 91-90 At SOCON Tournament
- Senate approves $1,400 stimulus checks