GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – A portion of Rison Road in Greenville was closed Wednesday after a section of roadway was washed away.
Greenville Water crews said they were also working to repair a water main break due to the washout.
A creek runs under the section of road that
Upstate News Headlines
- Landslide shuts down part of NC highway Friday morning
- This man is flying from California to Pennsylvania to make sure his vote is counted
- Emergency officials: Landslide blocking highway; drivers asked to avoid area
- Duke Energy makes progress on power outages, but more than 105,000 in our area still in the dark
- Pandemic leads to new friendship between UPS driver, 4-year-old boy
- Videocast: Cooler This Weekend
- Election emerges as referendum on race relations in America
- Ghost Stories of America: Restaurant workers recall mysteries of former home
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at Trump’s “Campaign Against Reality”
- Woman says 6-year-old to blame for loaded gun hidden near Disney entrance