Here’s a look at the schedule of upcoming pro day workouts, which is subject to change because everything is subject to change:
Friday, March 5 — Kansas.
Tuesday, March 9 — Kansas State, Northwestern, Wisconsin-Whitewater.
Wednesday, March 10 — Arkansas, Marshall, Maryland, Wisconsin.
Thursday, March 11 — Clemson, Nevada, Texas.
Friday, March 12 — Arkansas State, North Dakota State, Oklahoma.
Monday, March 15 — Army, Kent State, Middle Tennessee State, Vanderbilt.
Tuesday, March 16 — Georgia Tech, Temple.
Wednesday, March 17 — Arizona, Georgia, Illinois, Pittsburgh, San Jose State.
Thursday, March 18 — Auburn, Buffalo, Central Arkansas, Louisiana Tech, Louisiana-Monroe, Stanford, Troy, West Virginia.
Friday, March 19 — Memphis, Ohio, TCU.
Monday, March 22 — Air Force, Bowling Green, Colorado State, Florida State, Iowa, Missouri, Toledo.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 753 new and probable COVID-19 cases and Zero deaths reported in South Carolina April 12th
- Greenville Seeing Very High Pollen Count This Week
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Reasons To Stage Your Home Before You Sell It
- Peace Center Announces White Claw Concert Series
- 2021 Park Hop Registration is Now Open!
- National Weather Service Confirms Saturday Tornado in Seneca
- Vaccine appointments becoming more available in South Carolina
- Greenville’s DMV Offices are moving: What you need to know
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC