Prisma Health is participating in a national clinical trial to test the effectiveness of blood plasma in treating severe coronavirus cases, hospital officials announced Wednesday, April 15.
The treatment is developed from the plasma of recovered COVID-19 patients and then administered to hospitalized patients who have the life-threatening virus, according
Upstate News Headlines
- SCHP: Man charged with felony DUI after deadly Thanksgiving crash
- Troopers: Teen who was driving drunk crashes into fence, tree killing one passenger, injuring another
- City of Greenville encouraging people to shop local on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday
- Upstate small businesses gearing up for unprecedented Black Friday
- The Funniest Thanksgiving Tweets of 2020
- Dispatch: Crews tackle fire at residence in Spartanburg
- These Are Hands Down The Greatest Sandwiches Of All Time
- Greenville PD offers advice on protecting packages from porch pirates in 2020
- Southeast Weather: Wild Start to December?
- Thanksgiving food distribution happening today in Greenville County