GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) Prisma Health says they’ll now be permitting one person into their facilities to accompany those receiving outpatient procedures.
These procedures include anything involving anesthesia or moderate/deep sedation – like surgery, endoscopy and radiology.
Beginning Tuesday, May 5, Prisma Health said they’ll allow one person per patient
Upstate News Headlines
- Anderson Co. deputies searching for woman accused of battery
- Dispatch: Crews tackling fire in Union Mill Hill area
- Krispy Kreme Announces New Christmas Donuts for 2020
- Deputies: Suspects wanted in TN arrested in Arden
- Crews: Fire rips through abandoned house in Easley
- Trump pardons Flynn, taking direct aim at Russia probe
- McMaster gives DHEC authority to move forward with school COVID-19 testing program
- SC DHEC Announces over 1200 New Covid-19 Infections :: November 25
- Deputies: Greenville Co. pastor charged with child sex crimes spanning over a decade
- FOX Carolina Investigates: Internet romance scams on the rise during COVID-19