GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Prisma Health announced more free community testing events in the Upstate this week.
No appointments will be needed and no one needs a doctor’s order to be tested at these events. Anyone who thinks they may have COVID-19 will be tested, Prisma said.
Upstate News Headlines
- Santa won't be at Macy's for the first time in 159 years
- Tropics Update: Hurricane Epsilon weakens to Category 1 storm
- Clemson vs Syracuse Free College Football Picks and Predictions CFB Tips Saturday 10/24/20
- Anderson uses artwork to honor Chadwick Boseman
- Fallen Deputy Crash Investigation
- Search underway for missing boater near Lake Hartwell
- Third-party candidate who dropped out of U.S. Senate race in SC discusses campaign, ads mentioning h
- Drug Takeback Day this Saturday
- Spartanburg economy continues recovery, local business leaders say
- Russian hackers targeting state and local networks have stolen some data, US officials say