GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Dr. Kerry Sease says PRISMA is doing its part to test everyone they can for COVID-19.
“Having these testing sites available for people who might not otherwise have access to go and get them has been great,” she told FOX Carolina.
Sease is overseeing community testing in the Upstate for PRISMA. She says their chosen site for this Thursday at Hollis Academy in Greenville was specifically selected. Read Full Post
Dr. Robin LaCroix Shares a Covid-19 Update, How to Stay Safe & Her Thoughts on How The Virus May Change Your Next Doctor’s Visit
- This Weekend Features Some Great Live Music in the Upstate
- Park Hop Registration is Now Open!
- Weekend Things to Do in Greenville & The Upstate of South Carolina
- City of Simpsonville Playgrounds To Open Saturday
- Are Those Shows, I See? Live Music Slowly Returning to the Upstate
- Greenville County Parks Re-Opening: What You Need to Know
- No Football Could Be a Big Problem for the City of Clemson and the Upstate
- The Greenville Swamp Rabbits’ New Ownership and Why We Can’t Wait for Next Season
- Greenville Food Truck Calendar
- Memorial Day: A Hometown Hero