GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Dr. Kerry Sease says PRISMA is doing its part to test everyone they can for COVID-19.
“Having these testing sites available for people who might not otherwise have access to go and get them has been great,” she told FOX Carolina.
Sease is overseeing community testing in the Upstate for PRISMA. She says their chosen site for this Thursday at Hollis Academy in Greenville was specifically selected. Read Full Post
Dr. Robin LaCroix Shares a Covid-19 Update, How to Stay Safe & Her Thoughts on How The Virus May Change Your Next Doctor’s Visit
- Greenville Weekend Highlights: 15 Great Things to Do
- Harvest Hope Launches New Video Series
- Weekend Things to Do in Greenville South Carolina
- Horizon Records Hosting a Yard Sale This Saturday
- Greenville Drive Host MARVEL Super Hero July 3rd
- Greenville Live Music Preview: June 23-27th
- Greenville Drive Hosting Blood Drive Saturday
- Greenville MD Says Vaccine is Key to Covid-Free Living
- Things to Do Today in Greenville and the Upstate
- Greenville Food Trucks Share Their Favorite Menu Items