At a rally in Florida on Thursday, President Trump again suggested he might not accept the outcome of November’s election if he loses. In a direct rebuke of the president, the U.S. Senate unanimously passed a resolution reaffirming its commitment to a peaceful transfer of power. Ben Tracy reports.
Upstate News Headlines
- Teen dies at emergency room after crossing center line, hitting another car, then a tree, troopers say
- U.S. virus cases soaring, hospitalizations hitting records
- Chris Christie and Rahm Emanuel discuss the election homestretch | ABC News
- Six for the Win: Pennsylvania voters share their thoughts ahead of the election | ABC News
- Unbelievable Giant Animals Caught on Camera – Biggest Animals in The World
- Serena Williams posted about daughter Olympia's first tennis lesson on Instagram
- Senate votes to advance Barrett toward final confirmation for Supreme Court
- Election could stoke US marijuana market, sway Congress
- President Trump aide says 'we're not going to control the pandemic'
- A family that raised $2 million for their baby's life-saving medical treatment has received it for free