Furman University participated in the “Forward Into Light” campaign on Aug. 26 from 8:15-10:30 p.m. as part of the Women’s Suffrage Movement Centennial Commission’s celebration to recognize the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment’s adoption.
Photos provided by Jeremy Fleming / Furman University.
The post Photos:
Upstate News Headlines
- Ghost story: Ghosts make mischief at Greenwood's museum
- Scientists find elusive chameleon last seen 100 years ago
- Greenville County Sheriff’s Office investigating car burning in CVS parking lot
- Days before election, Graham, Harrison debate for final time
- State leaders facing 2nd wave resist steps to curb virus
- Study: 1 to 2 million tons of US plastic trash go astray
- Stocks just wrapped up their worst week since March
- How one summer camp's freewheeling approach led to 118 coronavirus cases
- CDC lifts ban on cruises and paves way for return to sailing
- Deputies searching for missing girls in Pickens