New Year’s Eve wasn’t party-filled for many as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to rage on and large gatherings and drinking all night in the Upstate are not allowed.
“You see the smile on my face. I’m glad we’re wrapping up 2020 in a lot of ways,” said Table 301 Restaurant
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Restaurateur Carl Sobocinski Featured on Food & Wine Magazine Podcast
- Fire units on scene on Sirrine St. in Anderson County
- One person killed in Spartanburg County crash, troopers say
- Travis Etienne declares for NFL Draft
- SCHP releases details of fatal collision on Country Club Rd.
- Mike Pence calls Kamala Harris to offer congratulations
- How some Americans used their stimulus money to help those in need
- Video: SC DHEC Provides update on Covid-19 Vaccine
- Spartanburg deputies arrest four for unlawful neglect of children living in “deplorable conditions”